Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just Plain Cute




Matt is a new friend of mine. As I was buying a "cup o joe" from his drive up establishment, this little girl popped her head up to see who "daddy"was talking to. One by one each girl got into the action. A total of 4 of the cutest little girls were hanging out with dad and I was just so inspired. Matt I said, I really need to photograph your girls. Great he said, your timing is perfect. I've been thinking about what to do for a Christmas Card this year.
As I pulled up to his home to set up my studio, I hoped that there was enough room to set up my studio. Turns out he had totally cleared out his family room for me. A few minutes later we were shooting away. Shaylyn was visiting from next door and it was an honor for me to capture her cuteness as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment